Sunday, December 14, 2014

Watsons/Lovisa/H&M

Most of my friends are at ZoukOut right now, while I'm gonna stay home to zonk out. Went to Johor Bahru with my family today since Bro have 4 days leave. Omg, the queue to JB was freaking long. It took us about 4 hours till we cleared the immigration checkpoint. Did some shopping definitely! And this is what I've got!


Daily necessities from Watsons, just realized it's all Japanese products.
RM141.35/SGD53.13



Lovisa
RM117.80/SGD44.28



Men knitted wear (H&M)
RM80/SGD30 


Totally a steal for this knitted wear. I'm a person who loves outerwear so much. If I cant find any outerwear that I like in the female section, I would head to the male section. Who says we cant wear clothes from the opposite sex?  


Bro and his annoying face


Good time to shop in JB because almost everywhere is having sales. Bought my gift for the secret santa game. Thought of heading to bed right now but I just remembered I've got some work to do. Life of a leader for the board meeting. ): 


No comments :

Post a Comment