Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chilling with Crystal







Playing with the flowers headband. 





Went out with Crystal to town yesterday because we were so bored at home and most of our friends are dating except us single ladies. Also, I might as well spend some quality time with homegirl before I move to gramps' place tomorrow. Till now, I have not pack my luggage. I'm just so lazy and tired. Met up with claire last night for some impromptu party at Zouk. Man, it was pretty much like a dead night but the companionship was awesome. It's been long since I had fun partying. My two weeks break is coming to an end soon. I cant wait to get productive with work again. Since most of my homies are out of Singapore and I dont really have anyone to hangout with. Oh yeah, Krewella will be spinning at Zouk this Friday, I wonder if I shall go for this event? /:




No comments :

Post a Comment