Thursday, March 13, 2014

Attachment; Busy

Hey all! How's everyone doing? Bet that everyone is having their holidays now. Hell yea to long term break! I left about 6 more days till my attachment ends. Next Friday I'm gonna fly to Australia. Like finally! I've made a new passport last Friday and I'm collecting it tomorrow. Gonna have a dinner date with my clique tomorrow night. I cant wait. Need to complete my case study by tonight. Ciao guys! 


With Matthew! 


Impromptu partying @ Attica with Matt and Clare!


Crunk hyung!


With Dora!


My homies


Last friday night, the party peeps head to Zouk the very last minute. We paid for the entrance fee but hyung lost his wallet. So ended up asking the Valet to send us home as we are drunk. I've took off from work on Saturday and visited my grandpa. It's been long since I had a good rest..


No comments :

Post a Comment