Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My first tattoo

Template


Done! 


Finally, I've gotten my first tattoo last Sunday at Primitive. I've always wanted to get ink since last year. But I needed to gain some courage and time to make sure that my wound can be heal. Since I'm on my annual leave right now, I might as well just get it done over with it. Initially I wanted to ink near to my bra line, however the tattoo artist said it is going to hurt so bad especially for a newbie like me. So she suggested me to do on my shoulder instead. I would say that the pain rating would be 2/5? My tattoo artist was super friendly and gentle to me knowing that I have a very very low pain threshold. I would say that this tattoo procedure was bearable for me. And, I have also done soft rebonding to my hair. I think I looked way much neater with my hair straight. Agree?







No comments :

Post a Comment