Sunday, February 1, 2015

Bro's 22nd birthday; All about you

Happy 22nd birthday my fave brother! :D 


Celebrated my brother's 22nd birthday at Gramp's place earlier on. He has grown so much after being in the army. Hahaha. Totally loving how he is caring towards me now. :D Down with a bad flu after waking up from my nap. ):


With Cheryl 



With hyungie! 



With Alvin and gang


Some people love to enter and walk out of people's lives as and when they want.  I dont know why but I just cant get over you? Tell me what should I do? One moment you were nice and sweet to me, another moment you are cold towards me. I tried my best to understand you, I find ton of excuses to make up whatever you did. When I was working night shift last week, all I thought was you. When I knew you were sick, I wanted to comfort you by giving you a hug. Know what? It's good that I hear from another guy POV. Then maybe I could understand you even better. I dont mind losing my pride chasing after you. Don't I fear of rejection? Of course I do. But I'm willing to risk it all than losing my opportunity to be with someone I like. Since you are treating me like trash, why would I be silly enough to hold on to this pathetic worthless hope?







No comments :

Post a Comment