Friday, July 25, 2014

Megacode; FYP

Megacode!


Finally, the most stressful week has ended. Can you imagine right after megacode is my FYP presentation? I dont even have the time to change to my formal wear and prep myself for the presentation. I swore my adrenaline was pumping like mad at the point of time.


My awesome mates! :D



We nailed our FYP! 



Blessed couple 



Third pair of Supra kicks! 


Headed to town alone to get some breather and guess what? Actually shopping alone is not too bad after all. Copped myself a pair of Supra kicks since I have been searching for a low-cut version. Definitely splurged a little, but imma happy lady! :D I've been sick almost the whole week. Bloody fever keeps going on and off. I really need to take care of my health. 




No comments :

Post a Comment